Friday, February 19, 2010

LOOKING FOR SOME HELP

"I have received a sheet from a friend that seems to set out all the people standing for the society’s committee for 2010. But I have read it more closely now and it looks like there are other people standing as well. This is all very confusing.

How do I find out who else is standing? I would like to know this because I am wondering if I should go to the meeting or not. Have I missed this information or is it somewhere I have not looked yet? Can you please help?

Mary"

Hello Mary … At
LFSaskew we are just as much in the dark as your good self. We hadn’t thought of chasing this kind of thing up but since you are writing to us, yes we will.

So if anyone knows anything drop us a line at lfs@7250.net


As they say “watch this space.”

Mae

No comments: